Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family day

Been so long no go out with my family d.
Today went out makan n jalan jalan with family.

Today, went to eat Bak Kut Teh in Pelangi, suddenly found out that, the taste is not anymore what we had it before, it has changed, and i'm suddenly got a feeling not to go visit there anymore.
I have been going for that bak kut teh since the day i start to know how to eat Bak Kut Teh.
It has been 17 years ba.

But things change.

After that, went to the new open TESCO in Terbau there.
It is just beside Terbau Jusco,
Tesco 来抢地盘。

Suprisingly i found this board.
The Bananas are noted for their common catchphrase, often said when the duo get an idea: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B1?" "I think I am, B2!".
http://www.abc.net.au/children/bananas/


After that had a wonderful dinner!!!
Had a big crab!!!
The best crab i have ever ate.
Next time who come JB find me makan, i shall bring u all go there!!






L.W Tay | Blog when i want to blog

1 comment: